Let's talk BEADS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bit about us....

Go down

A Bit about us.... Empty A Bit about us....

Post  Jeannette Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:52 pm

I guess I should post a bit about me too!

My name is Jeannette and I own Rideau School of Art and The Bead Store along with my husband. We chose to keep the two ideas seperate because we want to have a classy bead store that stocks quality jewellery making supplies and a classroom space to teach fine art classes.

Both Carl and I are experienced artists who have worked on several projects together including making fire place mantles and counters out of clay. Carl is self-taught....or rather I could say one of my best students! I have a degree in art and lots of other papers in frames! (Including a B.A. in Art History/History, Diplomas in Ceramics, Fine Art, French and a Master's degree in Education.)

I have taught art at many different levels, including elementary, high school, college and at community art centers. I am very pleased to be able to teach art classes in Kemptville and to be able to share my love of jewellery making with the community.

Please come and visit me at The Bead Store. (The art studio occupies half of the space...and I will be offering art classes such as painting, pottery and jewellery making there soon!)

Jeannette

p.s. For the time being the classes I offer are at night or on the weekend. I have a little baby that I take care of during the day...but I leave the store/studio in good hands! Deb is awesome. She too is an experienced artist and teacher!

Here a pic of us....
[img]A Bit about us.... Photo_11[/img]
Jeannette
Jeannette

http://www.rideau-art-beads.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum